“BWB Get Legal brings you a range of top-quality, affordable legal documents, available to download and customise to your specifications. Every document has been drafted by our expert solicitors.”
Options for incorporation
There are eight corporate vehicles commonly used by organisations with a social/environmental mission:
- Company limited by shares (CLS)
- Company limited by shares community interest company (CLS CIC)
- Company limited by guarantee (CLG) or
- Company limited by guarantee community interest company (CLG CIC)
- Community benefit society
- Co-operative society
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- The charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) is a new form of corporate vehicle for charities.
For comprehensive guidance not on pros and cons of incorporation you may find the Get Legal download helpful.