Estimated time to complete this document
This document is right for your organisation if:
- You do not currently have a disciplinary policy in place;
- You have (or will be) purchasing our contract of employment.
This document is not right for your organisation if:
- Your contract of employment states that your disciplinary policy is contractual;
- You wish to change an existing disciplinary policy;
- You do not have (and are not intending to recruit) any employees.
What do I need before I start?
• A copy of your organisation’s standard contract of employment.
• If you do not have any contracts in place we suggest you purchase our contract of employment before you move on to purchasing any policies.
Remember: If you don’t have everything you need you can make a start, save the information and return to complete the form another time.
Q: What is the process?
A: Once you have logged in and paid for the form you will be asked a series of questions. These questions help us to create exactly the right document for you. There is lots of information to help you. Once you have finished the document it will be emailed to you with more instructions about what to do next.
Q: What if I don’t have time to complete the form?
A: If you don’t have all the information you need or if you get interrupted you can save the information you have inputted and return to the document later.
Q: What if I want more information about employment issues?
A: You may find some of the other resources on BWB Get Legal helpful, there is an employment contract, grievance policy and a volunteer policy. If you would like more specific advice about your organisation’s circumstances, please contact BWB at email@example.com or 020 7551 7777 and a member of our legal team will be able to give an estimate for providing bespoke advice.